Technique is important. Don’t change the order!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (1 ½ sleeves crackers)
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Line 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
Melt butter in large bowl. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
Sprinkle with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and pecans.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan. Remove from pan and cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.